Homeschool Art Program For The Entire Family
Chalk pastels make learning simple for mom and captivating for kids.
Homeschooling is supposed to be fun, right?
With the You Are An Artist Clubhouse, it can be!
- Eliminate the pressure of planning every detail of your homeschool day.
- Forget about having to purchase and keep track of the gazillion art supplies you need for an art lesson.
- Create a relaxed, engaging environment for learning.
With You ARE An Artist, Homeschool Art is…
Fun for Kids
The lessons create opportunities for children to add to their education. There is more than one way to do history, science, and language arts – art can bring learning to life for a child!
Simple for Mom
Lessons that work with you, not add to your workload. You ARE an ARTiST Clubhouse is a place to create conversations and creativity where you’re already working.
The monthly membership is an affordable option for anyone wanting to introduce their child to art that blends with any basic curriculum. You only need paper and chalk pastels!
You ARE An Artist Clubhouse
A dynamic art membership for homeschool families wanting to bring joy back to their school day!
As a part of the Clubhouse, your family will enjoy:
- Lessons by Nana (Our beloved in-house artist).
- 800 art lessons and we add new ones all the time.
- Monthly art calendars to make lesson planning a breeze (you never have to guess what to do next!)
- VIP Member events
- Summer Art Camp
- Parent support
- And more
Who this is for:
- Families who want to learn together
- Families with only one child or multiple children
- Families with different learning styles in the home
- Families using Charlotte Mason style and other methods
- Ages preschool through high school, even parents!
With just a starter set of chalk pastels and construction paper, your family can begin art lessons today!
That’s all! No expensive, intimidating list of art supplies.
- Simple Start Series (full year course)
- Seasonal lessons
- Master classes
- Online Summer Camp
- Parent Art Lessons
- Members’ Only Community
- Free Curriculum Match Up Guide
Everything from Simple Start plus
- I Knew It I Drew It Series (Maps, Literature, Science, History and more!)
- Companion Curriculum Guides for I Drew It Then I Knew It
- 800+ Art Lessons plus all future art lessons
Everything in the Clubhouse Complete Membership PLUS the Homeschool Nature Study Membership
- A resource library
- Inside Preparation Work, Outdoor Hour Time, and a Follow-Up Activity
Now is a perfect time to join. Imagine:
- Learning together as a family in a way that is engaging and fun.
- Being excited about the different ways your children can learn.
- Laughing and making memories that last.
- Experiencing the world in a new way alongside your children.
- Being confident in your ability to find your unique child’s love for learning.
“We’ve quickly learned how 10-15 minutes of art every day can be the perfect “break” in the day. One of the biggest holes in our homeschool had been art, and now, thanks to Nana and Chalkpastel.com, I don’t have to worry about it!”
“I love that my kids from preschool to precalculus can join together painting at the kitchen table while Nana tells us that we are all artists.”
Frequently Asked Questions
Give your family the gift and opportunity to enjoy homeschooling again.