You will have the homeschool ultimate membership! With both the You ARE an ARTiST Clubhouse membership AND the Homeschool Nature Study membership at your fingertips, you will have the resources you need to make beautiful memories together with your children. And they are all in one place with the framework to get started!
We believe sometimes pushing everything off the kitchen table and pulling out a project is just what everyone needs!
Just open and go!
Two Memberships in One! How Awesome is That? You Get:
- Self-paced art lessons and nature studies plus access to any special events
- Online membership calendars for both – enjoy a daily art lesson prompt AND a daily nature study prompt
- Downloadable and printable curriculum, guides and resources
- Oh so many bonuses! (like 50% off our Homeschool Fine Arts curriculum)
“Peanut butter & jelly.Root beer & ice cream.Slippers & hot cocoa.Chalk Art & Nature Studies! Things that just go so well together!!”-Stef Layton
How Do You Get Both Memberships?
- Purchase your You ARE an ARTiST Complete Clubhouse membership.
- Let us know you have made your purchase via the chat box (with the orange question mark) here on the website.
- Get your discount code for 50% off Homeschool Nature Study membership.
- Use your discount code to purchase your Homeschool Nature Study membership.
Enjoy all the benefits of both!
What is Included In the Your Best Homeschool Ultimate Membership?
You ARE an ARTiST Clubhouse Membership – Now you can enjoy the You ARE an Artist Clubhouse with Nana’s art lessons.
- Seasonal and holiday art
- Old and New Testament Bible video art lessons
- Nature – backyard, forest, garden
- Famous Artists and accompanying podcasts
- Science – inventors and anatomy diagramming
- History, maps, American landmarks and world landmarks
- Preschool and more!
- Plus a downloadable and printable Guide with I Drew It Then I Knew It courses
All of these are what you will enjoy in the You ARE an Artist Clubhouse with your annual, quarterly or monthly subscription! (The Complete Clubhouse gives you access to ALL of Nana’s 800+ lessons).
“In some ways it’s like watching Bob Ross, just for kids!” – Dawn Peluso
Homeschool Nature Study Membership – Handbook of Nature Study Outdoor Hour Curriculum – This resource is designed to introduce you to many of the most common backyard and neighborhood birds you might encounter up close and in person with your family.
- Encouragement to simply step outdoors to enjoy and discover God’s creation!
- A NEW Outdoor Hour Challenge nature study EVERY week!
- A rich resource library of Handbook of Nature Study Curriculum at your fingertips
- Each challenge has three parts: Inside Preparation Work, Outdoor Hour Time, and then a Follow-Up Activity.
- Use the suggestions in the lesson for simple weekly nature study activities using the Handbook of Nature Study.
- Children of all ages can participate in the challenges.
- Advanced studies included for upper grade students.
- Downloadable nature study plans for the homeschool year – follow along or go at your own pace
- A monthly interactive calendar with a homeschool nature study prompt for each day – never have to guess what to do next!
- Fun resources that work with you, not add to your workload
“Thanks for offering these challenges. This is a wonderful way to make our entire yard an extension of our classroom.” – Paula
Join us today!