Baby Animals Chalk Pastel Video Art Lessons
All nature courses are also available in You ARE an Artist Clubhouse membership with access to a huge library of lessons for a discounted price! All it takes is a starter set of chalk pastels, construction paper (or your nature journal!) and Nana’s video art lessons to capture sweet baby animals! No expensive, intimidating list of art supplies. Baby Animals is a wonderful stand alone art curriculum or a perfect complement to your learning!
“Oooohhh! My goodness! Just take a look at these sweet, fluffy babies! Let’s get up close and get our pastels out and learn how to use our chalks to paint these cuties! You will want to squeeze every one of them!” -Nana
What is included in the Baby Animals Video Art Lessons?
- Step-by-step instructions
- Techniques encourage both new artists and challenge more advanced ones
- Independent learning for older students
- Glossary of art techniques
- Option to join You ARE an Artist Facebook group for sharing art work and asking questions.
How to view the Baby Animals online video art lessons?
- Each lesson includes an overhead view of Nana leading you through, step-by-step.
- View each lesson on any digital device.
- Once purchased, you have lifetime access to the course.
The Teacher, Master Artist Lucia Hames
Also known as Nana, Lucia is continually learning and taking lessons herself. Her passion is to help you realize that you ARE an artist! More on the teacher in Get Started in Chalk Pastel Art.
Try a Sample Video Art Lesson
What Supplies are Needed? It’s as easy as 1, 2, 3
- A starter set of chalk pastels
- Paper you have on hand (or your favorite nature journal)
- Our video art lessons
- Optional: You may want to have a damp cloth or baby wipes for chalky fingers and easy clean up.
Baby Animals Video Art Lessons
- seal pup
- baby bluebird
- baby owl
How Can You Use These Baby Animals Video Art Lessons?
- Supplement your learning with art. I Drew It Then I Knew It!
- New here? Get started in chalk pastel art. These lessons show you what a joy it is!
- Gather all your children. No prior skill level necessary – yet tutorials are challenging enough for older students.
- Grow a love of art with art lessons that are successful in a short amount of time.