What is included in the Inventors History Video Art Lessons?
- Step-by-step instructions
- Techniques encourage both new artists and challenge more advanced ones
- Independent learning for older students
- Glossary of art techniques
- Option to join You ARE an Artist Facebook group for sharing art work, asking questions of the teacher and interacting with fellow artists.
How to view the Inventors History Video Art Lessons?
- Each lesson includes an overhead view of Nana leading you through, step-by-step.
- View each lesson on any digital device.
- Once purchased, you have lifetime access to the course.
The Teacher, Master Artist Lucia Hames
Also known as Nana, Lucia is continually learning and taking lessons herself. Her passion is to help you realize that you ARE an artist!
Inventors History Video Art Lessons for What Ages?
Though the Inventors History Video Art Lessons are designed with upper elementary to high school students in mind, chalk pastels are truly art for all ages. No prior skill level necessary. Chalk pastels are a unique art medium. Younger artists find chalk familiar and fun. Budding artists that are upper elementary aged and older, find such freedom in independent time with chalk tutorials and creating what they please. Artists with much more practice still find chalk pastels challenging because of all the layering and ‘painting of light’ they can do. The possibilities are endless.
Try a Free Inventors History Video Art Lesson
Enjoy our free art tutorial from the course…
ALL you need to get started! No long, intimidating art list. Just…
- Chalk pastels — available online or from any art store for less than $10 for a starter set.
- Paper — You will mostly use construction paper for this course. Copy or computer paper you have on hand for just a few tutorials as well.
- Optional: You may want to have a damp cloth or baby wipes for chalky fingers and easy clean up.
Inventors History Video Art Lessons Includes:
- Fulton steam boat
- Benjamin Franklin and electricity
- Steam railroad engine
- Samuel Morse telegraph
- Henry Ford automobile
- Thomas Edison light bulb
- Nikola Tesla electricity
- Alexander Graham Bell telephone
- Wright brothers airplane
There are no reviews yet.