Are you snowed in? Winter Video Art Lessons with Nana help you capture the beauty of this season! Just add a starter set of chalk pastels, construction paper (or your nature journal). No expensive, intimidating list of art supplies. Winter is a wonderful stand alone art curriculum or a perfect complement to your nature study learning.
What is included in the Winter Video Art Lessons?
- Step-by-step instructions
- Techniques encourage both new artists and challenge more advanced ones
- Independent learning for older students
- Glossary of art techniques
- Option to join You ARE an Artist Facebook group for sharing art work and asking questions.
How to view the Winter online video art lessons?
- Each lesson includes an overhead view of Nana leading you through, step-by-step.
- View each lesson on any digital device.
- Once purchased, you have lifetime access to the course.
The Teacher, Master Artist Lucia Hames
Also known as Nana, Lucia is continually learning and taking lessons herself. Her passion is to help you realize that you ARE an artist! More on the teacher in Get Started in Chalk Pastel Art.
Try a Sample Video Art Lesson
What Supplies are Needed? It’s as easy as 1, 2, 3
- A starter set of chalk pastels
- Paper you have on hand (or your favorite nature journal)
- Our video art lessons
- Optional: You may want to have a damp cloth or baby wipes for chalky fingers and easy clean up.
Winter Nature Video Art Lessons
- frozen lake
- winter forest scene with deer
- bird in snow
How Can You Use These Winter Video Art Lessons?
- Add some fun to your snowed in days.
- Supplement your winter nature learning with art.
- Gather all your children. No prior skill level necessary – yet tutorials are challenging enough for older students.
- Grow a love of art with art lessons that are successful in a short amount of time.