Essential Oils Video Art Lessons
All it takes is a starter set of chalk pastels, construction paper and these video art lessons to enjoy learning about the art of essential oils! No expensive, intimidating list of supplies. The Art of Essential Oils is a wonderful stand alone art curriculum or a perfect complement to your essential oils learning. Not only will you grow to love northern lights, lavender, frankincense and more, you will learn to paint them too because you ARE an artist! We show you how in our Essential Oils Video Art Lessons.
Also available in You ARE an Artist Clubhouse membership
What is included in the Essential Oils Video Art Lessons?
- Step-by-step instructions
- Techniques encourage both new artists and challenge more advanced ones
- Independent learning
- Glossary of art techniques
- Option to join You ARE an Artist Facebook group for sharing art work, asking questions of the teacher and interacting with fellow artists.
How to view the course?
- Each lesson includes an overhead view of Nana leading you through, step-by-step.
- View each lesson on any digital device.
- Once purchased, you have lifetime access to the course.
- For class settings, we have discounted prices. Please see our You ARE an Artist group program.
The Teacher, Master Artist Lucia Hames
Also known as Nana, Lucia is continually learning and taking lessons herself. Her passion is to help you realize that you ARE an artist! More on the teacher in Get Started in Chalk Pastel Art.
Try a Sample Video Art Lesson
What Supplies are Needed? It’s as easy as 1, 2, 3
- A starter set of chalk pastels
- Paper you have on hand
- Optional: You may want to have a damp cloth or baby wipes for chalky fingers and easy clean up.
Essential Oils Video Art Lessons Include:
- Northern Lights
- Lavender field
- Lemon – a bonus, written tutorial