Spring and Easter Chalk Pastel Video Art Course
Invite a Master Artist to teach the joy of art to all grades and ages using this one, expanded video course combination of Spring and Easter Chalk Pastels. Enjoy from the comfort of your home at your convenience and on your schedule. Encouragement for getting started with chalk pastels, a simple supply list and…
ALL you need to get started! No long, intimidating art list. Just…
- Chalk pastels — available online or from any art store for less than $10 for a starter set
- Paper — copy or computer paper you have on hand and a pack of construction paper will get you started
Chalk Pastels for What Ages?
Chalk pastels are truly art for all ages. No prior skill level necessary. Chalk pastels are a unique art medium. Younger artists find chalk familiar and fun. Budding artists that are upper elementary aged and older, find such freedom in independent time with chalk tutorials and creating what they please. Artists with much more practice still find chalk pastels challenging because of all the layering and ‘painting of light’ they can do. Adults enjoy chalk pastels too! The possibilities are endless.
Super Bundle! 18 Video Art Tutorials + 2 ebooks
What is included in this expanded course?
- Step-by-step instructions
- Techniques encourage both new artists and challenge more advanced ones
- Independent learning for older students
- Glossary of art techniques
- Option to join You ARE an Artist Facebook group for sharing art work and asking questions.
Also included: A Seasonal Start in Spring Chalk Pastels ebook and Easter Chalk Pastels ebook
How to view the course?
- Each lesson includes an overhead view of Nana leading you through, step-by-step. Several of the tutorials in the Easter are taught by homeschool mother and author, Tricia Hodges.
- View each lesson on any digital device.
- Once purchased, you have lifetime access to the course.
The Teachers, Lucia Hames and Tricia Hodges
Also known as Nana, Master Artist Lucia is continually learning and taking lessons herself. Her passion is to help you realize that you ARE an artist! More on the teacher in Get Started in Chalk Pastel Art.
Homeschool mother of five, Tricia thought she didn’t inherit the art gene from her mother. But as she watched Nana teach her children she started building up the courage to try chalk pastels herself. All it took was practice and the Easter Art for All Ages and Art in Space digital art curriculum was born! Yes, chalk pastels are such a fun and successful medium.
Try Two Free Art Lessons
Spring Art Tutorials
- Jonquil in a glass of water
- Spring tree
- Spring tree reflection
- Bird’s Nest
“What a difference art can make in a homeschool and this art teacher is right there when needed – no housecleaning required!” ~Amanda Bennett