Spring Video Art Lessons Bundle
Grow a love of art this spring with all your ages! For all your ages – Spring Chalk Pastels Video Art Lessons and Preschool Spring Video Art Lessons too!
Two spring video art lessons courses together for one low price. Spring Chalk Pastels Video Art Lessons for all ages and Preschool Spring Video Art Lessons too!
ALL you need to get started! No long, intimidating art list. Just…
- Chalk pastels — available online or from any art store for less than $10 for a starter set
- Paper — copy or computer paper you have on hand and a pack of construction paper will get you started
Spring Video Art Lessons Bundle
What is included in this expanded spring video art lessons bundle?
- Step-by-step instructions
- Techniques encourage both new artists and challenge more advanced ones
- Independent learning for older students
- Glossary of art techniques
- Option to join You ARE an Artist Facebook group for sharing art work and asking questions.
Try a Free Spring Video Art Lesson – Groundhog!
Also included: A Seasonal Start in Spring Chalk Pastels ebook
How to view the course?
- Each lesson includes an overhead view of Nana leading you through, step-by-step.
- View each lesson on any digital device.
- Once purchased, you have lifetime access to the course.
The Teacher, Master Artist Lucia Hames
Also known as Nana, Lucia is continually learning and taking lessons herself. Her passion is to help you realize that you ARE an artist! More on the teacher in Get Started in Chalk Pastel Art.
Super Bundle! 13 Spring Video Art Lessons
9 Spring Video Chalk Art Lessons
Spring Art Tutorials
- Jonquil in a glass of water
- Spring tree
- Spring tree reflection
- Bird’s Nest
4 Preschool Spring Video Art Lessons
Build a love of art with the successful and frugal art medium of chalk pastels.
- Heart – make a Valentine, a card for someone you love or a decoration for your home!
- Sun – aren’t your artists ready for some sunshine? Fun with circles and lines.
- Tree – notice the changing seasons and learn how to smudge some leaves onto the top of your tree.
- Rain cloud – those spring flowers need some water! Have fun making a painting the cloud heavy with moisture. Blend and dot, dot, dot the rain step-by-step.
What Others Are Saying
“Tried something new this week – chalk pastels! We’ve tried out lots of the sample lessons @chalkpastelart and they are wonderful! Each lesson is taught by Nana and Judah has LOVED every minute – now, which course to buy? I *think* we are going to go for the Spring combo pack which has lessons for pre-schoolers and older kiddos…or maybe the Ancient History to tie in with our project…or maybe space? SO many to choose from and we want them all!” – Lucy Wilman
“If you don’t feel like an artist you will after you draw with Nana! My girls love everything art and I shy away from it. These ebooks and courses make me feel good about what I’ve done with my pastels. I walk away feeling like an artist! They’re great for rainy days or just a day full of art. We use them in our homeschool during morning time and art instruction. Chalk pastels are a great handicraft!” – Ginny Gafford