Vermeer and Hadyn Art and Music Appreciation
Viewing great paintings and listening to Haydn’s music are both appropriate activities for all members of your family. This unit was designed so children of all ages can participate in art and music appreciation in your family.
You will love to study Vermeer in your family’s artist studies. There is just so much to learn! Our unit study is a family-style resource that is simple to use and includes a plan to get started with your own Vermeer artist study, we would love to introduce you to the Homeschool Fine Arts Vermeer and Hadyn Unit. These plans make it easy for you to offer quality artist study with simple activities and follow up notebook pages.
These easy to use art and music appreciation plans are waiting for your homeschool study of Vermeer and Joseph Haydn!
- Full nine week plans for both art and music appreciation, specific suggestions for each week
- 40 pages long, including 16 custom notebooking pages
- 9 full-color large prints for artist study plus 8 mini-prints
- All links are provided for viewing artwork online, as well as additional study for Vermeer
- Every painting has a follow-up project: coloring pages, supplies lists, and full instructions provided
- Listening suggestions provided, many with online listening links, YouTube videos, and follow-up activities for Haydn
- Suggested additional resources to complement studies, reasonably priced
Please Note: This homeschool fine arts curriculum includes suggestions for including Nana’s video art lessons but her art lessons are not included in the pdf. Because of the nature of digital products, we do not offer refunds. All sales are final.
*Homeschool Fine Arts curriculum is designed for use by one family. Please see co-op information under the Start Here tab.