Just in time for fall, these fun and engaging art projects are perfect for your homeschool! Take a look at all the different options available as you create your own homeschool pumpkin themed study.
Nana’s Fall pumpkin chalk pastel art lessons for all ages are always a favorite – including It’s The Great Pumpkin Charlie Brown art lesson.
Pumpkin Art Lessons To Use In Your Fall Unit Studies
In addition to the fun of Charlie Brown, you may also incorporate these You ARE an Artist lessons into your homeschool study.
Welcome fall with Nana’s pumpkin chalk pastel art or acrylic pumpkin art lessons!
Fall Themed Art Lessons
- Fall Hygge Homeschool Art Lessons
- Pumpkin Video Art Lesson – the sample from Nana’s Fall Video Art Lessons
- Apple Chalk Pastel Art Lessons
- Preschool Fall Video Art Lessons
- You ARE an Artist Clubhouse Membership
The Pumpkin Patch Parable Read Aloud
Might we suggest adding The Pumpkin Patch Parable to your Fall studies? This sweet book is a perfect addition to your pumpkin study and goes perfectly with Nana’s pumpkin patch art lesson and all of her pumpkin chalk pastel art lessons.
Why Chalk Pastels Work So Well In Homeschool Art
- A note on chalk pastels: Pastels are an easy, forgiving medium. Fun for children and adults alike! Details on the pastels and paper we use, how and where to purchase are in Our Favorite Chalk Pastels. A simple set is very affordable. Nana also teaches acrylic lessons.
- The practical aspects of a mess: Pastels are blessedly messy. We always have baby wipes close by to wipe hands. We wear something we don’t mind getting stained or don a smock.
So, paint your Pumpkin Chalk Pastel Art and be sure to share with us! Simply tag @chalkpastelart on social media, use the #YouAREanArtist hashtag, or upload a photo to the ChalkPastel.com Facebook page!