Are you a huge Star Wars fan? We think it would be awesome to have a Star Wars art marathon. If you have been following art lessons with us, you will know that we love to share video lessons for favorite books and movies. In fact, one of the bonuses with You ARE an Artist Clubhouse membership is an index of lessons for movies with Chalk Pastels at the Movies. Enjoy a sample of Chalk Pastels at the Movies with Nana’s How to Draw Star Wars in Chalk Pastels Video Art Lessons! And please be sure to share these lessons with a friend. Perfect for your May the 4th Be With You celebrations.
You ARE an Artist Clubhouse Complete members enjoy a Composer John Williams art lesson too! Plus Artist Clubhouse members also enjoy all of these:
- Dinosaur art lesson – Jurassic Park
- Harry Potter video art lessons
- Jaws – Sharks video art lessons
- E.T. – any space-themed lessons
More How to Draw Star Wars in Chalk Pastels Video Art Lessons
It’s a whole host of Star Wars characters for you to paint for a Star Wars Art Marathon! You are the artist and you can paint all of these with Nana:
- Baby Yoda – Mandalorian
- Princess Leia
- C3PO and R2D2
- Darth Vader
- Last Jedi
- Millennium Falcon – Solo
- Death Star
- Star Wars Rise of Skywalker
Star Wars Chalk Pastel Tea Time
You will LOVE all of the Star Wars themed tea time snacks and ideas Erin and her artists shared in her Star Wars Chalk Pastel Tea Time with Nana here. Don’t miss it!
Darth Vader Abstract Art Lesson
Suggested supplies: black construction paper. All the colors of chalk pastels.
Star Wars The Rise of Skywalker Art Lesson
Suggested supplies: black construction paper. Black, blue, light blue, purple, white and red chalk pastels.
How to Draw Baby Yoda and The Mandalorian
Suggested supplies: orange construction paper and all the chalk pastel colors.
How to Draw Yoda in Chalk Pastels
Suggested supplies: green construction paper and your set of chalk pastels. Maybe: a pencil to pre-sketch your Yoda.
How to Draw C3PO and R2D2 in Chalk Pastels
Suggested supplies: light blue construction paper. Red, blue, white, black, brown and yellow chalk pastels. Maybe a pencil to pre-sketch your droids.
Princess Leia, Chewbacca, Storm Trooper, Darth Vader and the Death Star
How to Draw Star Wars The Last Jedi with Chalk Pastels
How to Draw Star Wars Millennium Falcon with Chalk Pastels
And even more, step-by-step lessons, below.
Do you and your artists learn best with a video art tutorial? Join the You ARE an Artist Clubhouse for over 700+ Video Art Lessons at ChalkPastel.com!
You might also like:
- Chalk Pastels at the Movies (bonus to You ARE an Artist Clubhouse membership)
- Christmas Chalk Pastel Joy
- Frozen Video Art Lesson
- Tea Time Art Lessons
- Easy Mommy and Me Art Time
FEATURING YOU! YOU ARE AN ARTIST!
So, paint your Star Wars art and be sure to share with us! Simply tag @chalkpastelart on Instagram, use the #YouAREanArtist hashtag, or upload a photo to the ChalkPastel.com Facebook page!
- A note on chalk pastels: Pastels are an easy, forgiving medium. Fun for children and adults alike! Details on the pastels and paper we use, how and where to purchase, and links to all of Nana’s other pastel lessons are here: Our Favorite Chalk Pastels
- The practical aspects of a mess: Pastels are blessedly messy. We always have baby wipes close by to wipe hands. We wear something we don’t mind getting stained or don a smock.