Monet and Mendelssohn Art and Music Appreciation
This unit was designed so children of all ages can participate in art and music appreciation in your family. You will love to study Claude Monet in your family’s artist studies. There is just so much to learn! If your family would like a simple to use plan to get started with your own Monet artist study, we would love to introduce you to the Homeschool Fine Arts Monet and Mendelssohn Unit. These plans make it easy for you to offer quality artist study with simple activities and follow up notebook pages.
These easy to use art and music appreciation plans are waiting for your homeschool study of Claude Monet and Felix Mendelssohn!
- Six weeks of plans for both art and music appreciation, specific suggestions for each week
- 23 pages long, including 5 custom notebooking pages
- Planners, overviews and book suggestions
- 6 full-color large prints for artist study
- All links are provided for viewing artwork online, as well as additional study for Monet
- Every painting has a follow-up project: supplies lists and full instructions provided
- Listening suggestions provided, many with online listening links, YouTube videos, and follow-up activities for Mendelssohn
- Suggested additional resources to complement studies, reasonably priced
- PDF Download
Please Note: View a sample HERE. This homeschool fine arts curriculum includes suggestions for including Nana’s video art lessons but her art lessons are not included in the pdf. Because of the nature of digital products, we do not offer refunds. All sales are final.